¿Cómo era el mundo en 1950?. Conversación sobre los hechos históricos más significativos de esa década, los inventos, literatura, música y contexto. En un café con... platicamos con Rodrigo López de la Cerda y Paulina Flores de Urgemed A.C. sobre el Curso de Técnico en Urgencias Médicas Básico. Topics: 1950´s, Urgemed
The five records Red Robin released by the Vocaleers between 1952 and 1954. Joe Duncan - Lead Herman Dunham aka Herman Curtis - Tenor Melvin Walton - Tenor William 'Red' Walker - Baritone Teddy Williams - Bass Topics: Doo Wop, Oldies, 1950's.
The five records Everlast released by the Charts in 1957 and 1958. Joe Grier - Lead Stephen Brown - First Tenor Glenmore Jackson - Second Tenor Leroy Binns - Baritone Ross Buford - Bass Topics: Doo Wop, Oldies, 1950's.
The four records Hull released by the Heartbeats in 1956, including the hit "A Thousand Miles Away". James Sheppard - Lead Albert 'Walter' Crump - Tenor Robby Tatumaka "Robby Brown" - Tenor Vernon Seavers - Baritone Wally Roker - Bass Topics: Doo Wop, Oldies, 1950's.
Three late records by The Vocaleers from 1959 and 1960. Joe Duncan - Lead Herman Dunham - Tenor Melvin Walton - Tenor William Walker - Baritone Richard Blandon - ? Lamar Cooper - Bass Caesar Williams - Lead on Night is Quiet Leo "Tiny" Fuller - Lead on Hear My Plea Topics: Doo Wop, Oldies, 1950's.
The five records Winley released by the Paragons between 1957 and 1960. Julius McMichael - Lead Ben Frazier - Tenor Donald Travis - Tenor Ricky Johnson - Baritone Al Brown - Bass Topics: Doo Wop, Oldies, 1950's.
The six records Herald released by the Turbans between 1955 and 1957 including the hit "When You Dance" Al Banks - lead tenor Matthew Platt - second tenor Charlie Williams - baritone Andrew "Chet" Jones - bass Topics: Doo Wop, Oldies, 1950's.
1. I Want A Beatle For Christmas - The Fans 2. Iâm A Little Christmas Cracker - Diana Decker 3. Baby Sittinâ Santa - Barry Richards 4. Christmas In Jail - The Youngsters 5. Sleigh Ride - Boots Randolph 6. Jingle Bell Slide - Jack Scott 7. Santa, Teach Me To Dance - Debbie & The Darnels 8. Rockinâ Nâ Rolling With Santa Claus - The Hipsters 9. Mamaâs Twistinâ With Santa - Mark Anthony 10. Surfingâ Santa - Lord Douglas Byron 11. Christmas Day - Detroit Junior 12. Snow Man - Diane Ray... Topics: Oldies, Christmas, 1950's, 1960's
Two episodes (first one is a re-upload) of "Ranch Party", hosted by Tex Ritter. 1. Carl Perkins ("Blue Suede Shoes", "Your True Love"), Lorrie Collins ("There He Goes"), Ranch Party Gang ("Night Train To Memphis"), Smiley Burnette ("Hominy Grits"), Wes and Marilyn Tuttle ("Hey Good Lookin'"), Tex Ritter ("Children and Fools"), Mac Wiseman ("Wabash Cannonball") and the Collins Kids ("Kaw-liga").... favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, 1950's Television, Country, 1957
1. Shoo Bee Doo Bee Cha Cha Cha - The Videos 2. When You Dance - The Turbans 3. Peek A Boo - Thomas Buckner 4. Get The Gravy Hot - Shotgun Red 5. Little Black Things - Sheldon Allman 6. Gibraltar Rock - The Rockets 7. Real Gone Okie - Renie Hicks & The Attacks 8. Runaround - The Regents 9. Heâs The Boy - Pat Still 10. Move Tow Mountains - The Mudlarks 11. Twistingâ Fever - The Marcels 12. Mi Pequeno Ruego - Lourdes Gil 13. Surferâs Blues - The Journeymen 14. King Size Baby - Homer &... Topics: Oldies, 1950's, 1960's, Rock & Roll
1. Just Multiply - Varetta Dillard 2. Mother - Tony Carroll 3. No More Dreams - Terry Legion 4. Donât Go - The Strings 5. Misery - The Soul Four 6. Do You Remember - The Scarlettones 7. Iâll Believe It When I See It - The Sierras 8. Prendi Prendi - Rosella Santo 9. Castanet Senorita - Ray Johnson 10. Be Be Baby - Peter & The Blizzards 11. Love Me Honey Do - Patsy Cline 12. I Still Love You - The Newton Brothers 13. Lookingâ In From The Outside - Little Wille Parker & Lorenzo Smith... Topics: Oldies, Rock & Roll, 1950's, 1960's
1. Arabian Love Call - Art Neville 2. Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha - Titus Turner 3. Can I Walk You Home - Trevor Peacock 4. Donât Accuse Me - The Squires 5. The Fiesta Rock & Roll - Big Bee Kornegay 6. Hold Me - Jacki Ross 7. Iâm In Love - The Fourmost 8. Iâm Tired - Jerry Naylor 9. Iâve Got That Feeling - The Orchids 10. Is It True - Brenda Lee 11. Its A Lonely Town - Gene McDaniels 12. Jezebel - Davy Jones 13. Letâs Kiss And Make Up - The Royal Jesters 14. Love Me Now - The Serenaders... Topics: Oldies, Rare Oldies, 1960's, 1950's
The Narcotics Story began life as a training film for the LA police department. In sledgehammer fashion, producer-director Robert W. Larsen exposes the evils of marijuana, heroin and cocaine by illustrating the results of these drugs on "normal" people. The screaming, thrashing addicts depicted herein were actually played by police personnel, none of whom were exactly Academy Award prospects. There are also several scenes showing the manufacture and distribution of illegal drugs.... favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews ) Topics: Third Eye Cinema, Drugs, 1950's, Educational Films, Propaganda Films
Watch with Mother - Rag, Tag and Bobtail: Snowballs British show for young children first shown as part of the ‘Watch with Mother’ strand. First transmitted on the BBC on the 25th November 1954. Written by Louise Cochrane. In the Public Domain under the UK 50 year broadcast copyright laws. favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, Television, Children, BBC, Watch with Mother, 1950’s
Re-upload of two episodes of the Country and Western series "The old american barn dance", which aired on DuMont from July to September 1953: 1. Host Bill Bailey sings the western swing number "No Supper Tonight". Performers on the first show include Kenny Roberts ("Cry Baby Blues"), Kay Brewer ("Boogie Woogie Yodel"), the house band The Saddle Pals ("Stomp"), Nancy Lee ("I''m Dyin' For Someone To Love Me"), Homer & Jethro ("A... favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, 1950's Television, DuMont, Country, 1953
After a couple is killed in an auto accident, their bodies are inhabited by extraterrestrial beings. Taking refuge in an underground cave, the aliens attempt to sabotage the U.S. space program. Topics: 1950's Sci-Fi, Aliens, Katherine Victor, Horror
National Broadcasting Company ID from 1954. Features 'NBC Chimes'. **Uploaded for Stock Footage Value, Taken from "Your Hit Parade"** favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, Ident, Closing Logo, 1950's, 50's, Fifties
1. Beans & Cornbread - Louis Jordan & The Tympany Five 2. Beans In My Ears - The Serendipity Sisters 3. Big Fat Hot Dog - Harry Crafton & Agnes Riley 4. Bread & Butter - The Newbeats 5. Candy & Cake - Mindy Carson 6. Cornbread & Cabbage Greens - Joe Houston & His Rockets 7. Do The Ginger Snap - Little Bobby Moore 8. Food - The Turtles 9.Fried Onions - Lord Rockinghamâs XI 10. French Fried Potatoes & Ketchup - Doris Drew 11. Gravy (For My Mashed Potatoes) - Dee... Topics: Oldies, Soul/R&B, 1960's, 1950's
Rocks from a meteor which grow when in contact with water threaten a sleepy Southwestern desert community. Great special effects highlight this forgotten Science Fiction classic! favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topics: Sci-Fi, 1950's, Meteor, Rocks, Invasion, Monster Movie
Danny Thomas in "Make room for Daddy" ep 2x19 'The children's governess', air date: February 1, 1955 contains original commercials favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, ABC, 1950's Television, Danny Thomas, 1955
This weekly radio show, which goes out on the radio in many parts of the world, is presented by Paul Peters & Geoff Kemp, who play all the music of the 1950's, from, as they say, Rock 'N' Roll to Nat 'King' Cole. They both enjoy themselves, and there's a little banter between the two hosts, who have been friends, and worked together for almost 40 years. Topics: 1950's Music, 50's Music, Old Style Radio Show
Danny Thomas in "Make room for Daddy " ep 3x02 'The little league', air date: September 20, 1955 contains original commercials favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, ABC, 1950's Television, Danny Thomas, 1955
1954 episode of "Meet Corliss Archer" called 'The Best Policy'. Originally aired either 1954 or 1955. This is an episode where Corliss tries to be honest, with hilarious results. favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, Television, 50s, 50s, 1950s, 1950's, Fifties, Sitcom
Reupload. Appearing with Bob Crosby on this daytime show from Nov. 30, 1953 are: The Modernaires with Paula Kelly, Joanie O'Brien, Steve Dunne and The Bob-Cats. favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 3 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, CBS, 1950's Television, Live Television, Kinescope, 1953
Episode of "The Morey Amsterdam show", which aired "live" on the DuMont network on a Thursday night in late summer of 1950. Includes commercials for the "DuMont Television console". favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, 1950's Television, DuMont, Kinescope, Live TV, 1950
Group of five children, aged four to ten, give their advise on "problems" presented to them by other kids. The host is Jack Barry. He has some explanation to do, when a four-year old girl revealed, she was told what to say the evening before. Cute! favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews ) Topics: Classic TV, 1950's, Fifties, NBC, Jack Barry, Juvenile Jury
1. As Long As Your Happy, Baby - Sandy Shaw 2. Be My Pussycat - The Boptones 3. Câmon Marriane - The Four Seasons 4. How Many Times - Wynona Carr 5. I Just Want A Little Love Love Lovinâ - Andre Williams 6. I Want To Know - Gay Poppers 7. Iâll Be There - Sons Of Fred 8. Iâve Got My Sights On Someone New - Roddy Jackson 9. Island Of Love - The Defenders 10. Jaywalking - The Upsetters 11. Just A Little Bit - Tiny Topsy 12. Keep Your Mind On Me - The Robins 13. Little Richard - The Twilights... Topics: Oldies, 1950's, 1960's, Rock & Roll, Rockabilly
This is a advert project I made using After Effects, Illustrator, and other tools, Including footage from the Internet Archive. Audio: Courtesy of the Free Sound Project spraycan.wav by user "J-La" bela lugusi.aiff by user "Martian" BUG 01.wav and BUG 04.wav by user "sandyrb" boom 3.wav by user "ERH" Land of the Dead, Vintage Education and Bad Ideas Distressed by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Images: "Confused Bug Color" by Ben Piddington... Topics: Bugs, Bats, Project, Student, After Effects, 1950's, Parody